Luminous marked Mahjong
Mahjong is originated in China with a history of thousands of years. Nowadays, Mahjong gambling games are popular all over the world.
Mahjong tiles are made of plastic, and the material like dominoes. GS marked cards manufacturer has more than 10 years experience in processing invisible ink marking products. No matter what kind of material and which brand, we can mark for you according to your requirement.
Invisible ink to mark Mahjong is the same as marking dominoes with invisible ink through a series of specific processing steps, but it is not like juice marked cards. The similar among them is used luminous contact lenses or infrared glasses to see through markings. Due to the user can read luminous marks backside Mahjong, he is the only one who can predict the result of Mahjong games.
Due to the incredible ink, players can know the Mahjong tiles of other players and predict the result of Mahjong games or other games.
Color: Blue and Green
Material: Bone and Plastic
Markings: Numbers and Suits
Application: Mahjong Games
Processing: For UV/IR Contact Lenses
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Louise2018-04-30 04:16:22IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: I would like to enquire about the price of a pair of Ultimate Infrared Contact Lenses, and how i would go about purchasing them. I was also wondering whether they read all types of invisible ink?
- Name: yuri2018-04-28 20:56:19IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: i have interest by this nokia
- Name: Yannick Roosen2018-04-26 13:13:28IP: 126.96.36.199
- Content: Hello. I want to know the price off the Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face. Kind Regards Yannick
- Reply: I have sent you the details about Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face by Email.